ads

vendredi 15 janvier 2016

A BEAUTIFUL LIFE LESSON


A young man of modest class was in love with the daughter of a wealthy man. Bursting with passion for his beloved, he decided one day to tell him of her feelings. But this girl rejected him and said, "Your monthly salary is equivalent to what I spend each day. How can you believe I'm going to be with someone like you? I will never love you! So forget me! Go find someone at your level to marry. "Despite this violent rejection, the unlucky boy, still in love, could not forget this girl. When, 10 years later, they recrossed by chance in
She immediately recognized him and asked: "How are you from the time I am married to a great man?". And, of course, she could not help but put the info into the conversation like what her husband earned about 13,000 euros per month ... Again disappointed by the woman he still loved her, he half turn and left. Moments later, the woman's husband entered the scene and found the man with whom his wife was talking: "Hello sir, I see you've met my wife Honey, this is my boss, the project to 80?. million I'm working up to it ... "Shocked by this revelation, the woman said nothing. Then, the ex-lover said: "Sir, I have to go, I have a lot of important things to settle It was nice seeing you today a nice day..", And leaving the couple remained planted there.
Once past the shock, the woman asked her husband: "It was your boss?", "Yes my love a very humble person but apparently his life was not always so beautiful A rumor says that... he was in love with a woman, but she rejected him because he was poor. So he worked very hard. And as it is an intelligent, he met with success. Today ay, it is multi Unfortunately for him, he could never forget that girl and he is still not married "From a sarcastic tone, he added:".. The one that really will marry him to chance ", nailing, unknowingly billed his wife.

capitalemonde

your beauty deserves to be half of your personality.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Copyright @ 2013 fammes fashion.

Designed by | MyBloggerLab