ads

samedi 16 janvier 2016

Illustration's Talk Fashion

Next was Yigal Azrouël's show. He defines himself through the "high quality fabrics that he uses to drape ultra feminine, modern silhouettes". He is typically sited for having a unique vision. He went from clean, edgy, and somewhere in between this season...
(promenade): Charlotte Ronson's collection displayed her typical feminine sensibility. She mixed it up by showing a powerful, strong woman, while still keeping her feminine edge
I'm skipping ahead...I have had so much fun this week that I have lost track of how many events I should have told you about, but I can't wait to show you the stunning dress Michael gave me to wear in LA! You saw me in his tweed suit that I am wearing to all of today's events. I just love Michael Kors. I think he has a good philosophy about today's fashion industry. He said, "“I’ve been through recessions before. We started the business, what, 29 years ago, and times were tough then. You’ve got to keep going, offer great value and fabulous clothes that women really want to wear.” ...and that's just what he did this season. He had a certain practicality about his line, but he introduced a lot of fun colors and exciting pieces to keep things new, fresh and upbeat.
I'm really excited to wear my new dress sometime soon!

capitalemonde

your beauty deserves to be half of your personality.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Copyright @ 2013 fammes fashion.

Designed by | MyBloggerLab