
1. Test your chronotype
Are you in the morning or evening? Large or small sleeper? How would you describe your sleep? Because to sleep well, you have to know it!
Discover this quiz to find out if you're more of a morning or evening.
2. Breathe in rhythm to sleep well
3. And you, what do you do to fall asleep?
The water bottle has changed my life: I found a nice, in a very soft cover, at Casa blue duck. This is much better than the socks to warm the feet, and there is a blanket effect undeniable! Carmen
Long time I thought I could not sleep in total darkness. Then my new friend asked me to install a blackout blind. And there, I felt the difference, the better. Same with earplugs. I had to get used to because of an insomniac neighbor woke me at night. In fact, when I really want to sleep well, I have to close my senses! Fanny
For "restless legs": a cure of magnesium, potassium and calcium. And massage the legs, heel knee by small pressure, rotate the ankle, three to four times a day. Sandrine
Intensive reading of literature for easy big kids, put me on the back and simulate light snoring. Olive
Imagine yourself on a swing. Call her childish magical world (harder to create it as an adult, but it's working). Catherine
Massaging feet, yawn, start dreaming awake. Anne
To massage with oil of lavender: feet first, going up on the legs and then massaged my solar plexus and breathe and move my hands on my temples: deep sleep guaranteed, at least for me. Caroline
The 4-7-8 method: breathing through the nose for 4 seconds, hold his breath 7 seconds and then exhale through your mouth for 8 seconds. Juan
Listen Adagio for strings, op.11, Samuel Barber. Jean-Noël
Read until exhaustion. Stone
On a handkerchief, 2 or 3 drops of sweet blend of essential oils "Synergy Sleep" of at Nature et Découverte. Gerard
I listen to reruns of "Sensitive Affairs" on France Inter, the screw wearing headphones while Mr. snores, and it works ... Anneke
Oil as a small snack in the evening, a body scan, diffusion of essential oils of basil and / or lavender 30 minutes before going to sleep, chamomile tea ... Virginia
My personal tip: gag my son to let me sleep! (Just kidding, I do not do it ... but I would !!!). Otherwise, the time I do not sank to 21 pm, I was reading a little before sleeping. I really felt the difference in the quality of my sleep. Christelle
With current Stilnoct for 20 years ... But if I have forgotten (on holiday, for example), apart from get up when I feel insomnia, read, drink hot milk and pray for this to fall asleep ... ... Or make a small meeting of mindfulness starting with focus on my toes and then each body part going up on one side and then on the way down. Catherine
A good orgasm;) Nathalie
Herbal tea "Morpheus" of modern herbalism in Brussels. I became a drug dealer family. Drink a half hour before bedtime for sweet dreams ... Valentine
Me is:
> 2 glasses of red wine to relax
> 1 verbena tea (but not more otherwise pee at night)
> A hot bath before going to bed
> The radio in the background.
Well, most great, it's a day of cycling or walking (there not even need the rest). Anne
THE tisane "sandman" of the seventh cup (rue du Bailli, 1050 Brussels). Suzanne
> The essential oil of lavender on the pillow.
> The night mask (and earplugs)
> Herbal teas Mon Doudou and Morpheus modern herbalism
> The album "The King is dead, long live the king" Enigma!
Nicolas
I have a pin brush and brush my, it feels good, a kind of head massage. Barbara
Tell me I put out the day. Anonymous
After a few breaths ventral (with the most total possible expirations) massage the reflex zones of the cardia, the solar plexus and diaphragm. Anne (reflexology)
A book not too exciting (not a thriller or a romance which we want to know the end) to read with a tiny reading light (so as not to wake his neighbors ... and not to cause excessive brightness that prevent falling asleep again). In general few pages are enough. All off when we feel the first signs of fatigue (yawning, eyes that close ...). Suzanne
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire