
Kerry Durham, young British 31 years has conquered disease, depression and overweight diligently practicing an unusual sport: pole dance fitness. Story.
Overweight, debts, cancer ... There are six Derham Kerry was on the brink. Today, the British 31-year healthy love life again and lost 31 kilos thanks to a sport: pole dance fitness. Inspired by the sultry dance that involves dancing around a metal bar, this practice is done in the gym and acrobatic pirouettes."I felt sexy and I regained confidence in me"
At first, Kerry Derham began on pole dance fitness as a hobby. "Thanks to this I felt sexy and I regained confidence in me," says the young English in the British newspaper Dailymail. Very diligent, she loses muscle and up to six dress sizes. Today determined to share this passion that he has "saved my life", Kerry Derham gave up everything to become personal coach of pole dance fitness.
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire