ads

mardi 9 juin 2015

Dove request to blind women to evoke the concept of beauty

Feeling beautiful, what does it mean to blind women? This is the question posed by three Swedish Dove in the new part of the campaign "Choose Beautiful".
A film entitled "Dove Blind Beauty" gives voice to these three visually impaired women, which evoke the perception of the body in the visually impaired:
"Long after losing sight, I continued to look at me in the mirror mechanically. Just like it was a natural reflex," explains Anna Bergholtz, blind for nearly 13 years. On the social perception of beauty, she even said: "Today is one of the things that makes me appreciate being blind".
Once the mirror verdict placed out of the equation, these women evoke the sensation of beauty: "When I feel I am in my place when I feel good about my activities, I have the feeling of doing useful things, I automatically feel beautiful, "says Ida Ostlund, visually impaired since birth.
Naomi Allback, blind since she was 15, affirms: "All that matters comes from within if you radiate heat, humility and love, then you are my beautiful. eyes ".
The Dove campaign "Choose Beautiful" to strengthen self-esteem in young people in 2015, aims to encourage women and girls to accept cycler beauty.
It forms part of a wider campaign called "Real Women". The latter has been criticized for its size somewhat cliché and artificial. A viral advertising, launched this month showed women placed facing two entrance doors, one marked "Ordinary", the other "Belle" - a skilled staging reducing by some media.
The new video shows a slightly different treatment and received a positive response from the media and the public, describing the film as "powerful" and "exemplary".

capitalemonde

your beauty deserves to be half of your personality.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Copyright @ 2013 fammes fashion.

Designed by | MyBloggerLab