
It is no longer the charismatic muse and artistic director of her own lingerie line at Etam, which in each of his appearances, created the event. On March 3, at the incredible parade Etam Live Show lycris punctuated by Snoop Dogg, Natalia Vodianova has once again illuminated her beauty and her natural kindness this highly anticipated event that takes place during the Paris Fashion Week.It is molded in a Victorian-inspired dress by Givenchy that the top came to the event with an elegant and refined beauty boost. A look she mastered to perfection: "J''aime my makeup but not do too much, I focus either on the mouth or on the eyes, but never both at the same time," we she explains. And when she opts for a front layout lips, model has a little trick she kindly entrusted to us: "When I put on lipstick - especially when it's a red quicksilver I put a just under the upper lip for a natural finish. " A council clever make-up to sting urgently to be on top every day. Natalia thank you.
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire