ads

dimanche 7 juin 2015

Meet Adrien Sahores, new face Hugo Boss

Model 25, Adrien Sahores is the new face of perfume Hugo Man. Meet a young man with angel face, the gravelly voice for a bright future.
 Modeling, true vocation?Adrien Sahores: I started modeling in 2009. Just by chance. I was spotted in a store. I expected at all. I was in business school at the time. (Adrien graduated in 2014 note) The modeling was far from being a professional project for me. Today, it's been six years that I do this job. I've done some great campaigns, working with prestigious brands. For now, I like it a lot, so I take advantage. 
What pleases you in modeling?A.ş: When I started, I was 19. Obviously, it's a universe that makes eyes sparkle. And thanks to that, I was able to travel enormously. At a time when I do not necessarily have the means to see the world. And especially when I had to devote myself to my studies. Modeling is also a medium that allowed me to meet highly creative people, to participate in interesting projects. When I scrolled or when I participate in campaigns for brands, I feel part of a team. It is always very exciting.

 You think staying in modeling? Or do you have other plans for the future? Cinema, music ....
AS: What is sure is that I really did not do that at the base. I have always been attracted to marketing, restoration trades ... The modeling opened my doors to another universe, other possibilities. I am now much more turned on creative trades. Stay mannequin, why not? As for movies, I do not want to fall into the cliché dummy who wants to become an actor or rock star in Los Angeles. But if great projects come to me, I will think of course. At first I was paralyzed on camera. I did not know what to do, how to place me. Today, I love. I take great pleasure.
Your marketing studies may make you want to work for brands ...AS: My experience can serve me if I want to incorporate a brand, that's for sure. But since I do this job, I am very interested in production, to events. There's a lot of things that interest me. I always dreamed of opening a restaurant or bar. But it's hard to know exactly what I want to go.
Today, you are Hugo muse. What does it mean to you?A.ş My father often had Hugo fragrances. I always pricked him when I went out at night. Being muse Hugo Boss feels weird. Probably because I did not realize quite yet. But it makes me extremely proud that the brand has chosen me, she trusts me. It's still not any brand. This is simply enormous. I'm really happy.
The man Hugo Hugo Boss is always very chic, very sure of himself. You think you matching this picture? What's your uniform fashion?AS: I like to be stylish but I do not like the common elegance. I like to have my own style and at the same time being simple and comfortable in the clothes I wear. I'm attracted by the beautiful fabrics, beautiful cuts. What defines Hugo Boss finally. My wardrobe is in shades of gray, dark blue, black. Always very sober. Maybe he'd have to wear a little more color!
What gives you confidence in you?A.ş: My experience definitely. When I started at 19, I did not necessarily trust me in front of goal. I was totally paralyzed. Today I am much more comfortable. I understood that when you trust in yourself, the people with whom you work will trust you. I am also fortunate to have loyal friends and relatives present. Suddenly, I feel good and I have confidence in myself and in what I do.

capitalemonde

your beauty deserves to be half of your personality.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Copyright @ 2013 fammes fashion.

Designed by | MyBloggerLab