ads

mercredi 10 juin 2015

Julie Taillart, the new Miss highly Garonne unfolds for dispatch

Friday night in Villemur-sur-Tarn, the pretty blonde Julie Taillart distinguished eleven other candidates and was elected Miss Haute-Garonne. A qualifying stage for Miss Midi-Pyrénées and the prestigious Miss France contest. The girl of 20 years and 1.82 m which is, moreover, a student in second year economic and social administration in Toulouse, today gives his first interview to La Depeche du Midi.
You have just been elected Miss Haute-Garonne, what do you feel?
Since my election, I felt and I still feel great emotion but always one that "stands out", that is the pride. I am proud that the jury gave me the opportunity to represent my department.
Did you expect the nomination?
If I expected this appointment? To be honest, no, I knew I had my chances but like all candidates around. All rushed to me, I just decided to introduce me to the election of Miss a few months before, when I felt ready and able to have this experience. After the election, I joined my relatives who also were amazed. A pleasant surprise for everyone.
What is now the next step?
The next step is of course to present myself in October to expect to become Miss Midi-Pyrenees, Castera Verduzan. I am aware that the road is still long and I still have many things to learn to hope to get this title, but the election has given me the motivation. I count myself actually spend and honor my department.
How far do you go in the competition?
I do not pretend to know how far I can go. Live moments of this and go far jury members and residents of our region want to take me.
What it means to be Miss Haute-Garonne? Your daily he will change?
Being Miss Haute-Garonne gives a certain status that I have to respect. My daily will surely change, I'll have to go to some events where I will be asked to represent my department, as I was able to experience my first public appearance today (yesterday Ed) at the agricultural fair Villemur-sur-Tarn. Furthermore, I will continue to devote myself to my studies and my hobbies while trying to participate in a maximum possible events.
How will unfold over the coming months, from the point of view of such studies?
Within a week, I spend my part in economic and social administration (AES), the classes are over for me this year. I will actively seek employment and a company for a long internship as part of a "bachelor trade and marketing" training next year.
There's a Miss France -til in particular that inspires you or that stands out to you?
I think Miss France all have their qualities and make you want to appear. But I find that the current Miss France represents our country very well by its modernity.

capitalemonde

your beauty deserves to be half of your personality.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Copyright @ 2013 fammes fashion.

Designed by | MyBloggerLab