ads

dimanche 7 juin 2015

Eau d'Issey: When working with Issey Miyake miss Maurice!

Under the paving stones, flowers ... City and nature a common excitement that inspired Issey Miyake since the creation of the first Eau d'Issey in 1992. The purity of the notes and the obvious simplicity of about helped make room for it Original scent of the most beautiful iconic fragrance.So for the new edition Blossom Eau d'Issey City 2015, the perfumer Alberto Morillas has considered the birthplace of this "urban" fragrance by re-giving flowers towns strength to flourish on the walls and saturate the air with their magnificent outpourings, literallyand figuratively:Pink pepper, citrus notes and some citrus, plus a trace of calone sprout in spring and bloom in contact magnolia, white cedar and musk ... A mixture of grace and daring Issey Miyake wanted embody an artistic collaboration by giving banche card to a young French visual artist Mademoiselle Maurice, whose ephemeral bends in the city make sense with this pretty fragrance.In addition to the screen printing of the bottle that evokes the chrysalis and the creation, Miss Mauritius, accompanied by a fleeting impression of gaiety and poetry work this joyous collaboration. On the occasion of the release of the perfume, the artist agreed to answer our questions!

Desiree Lamarselle: Why did you agree to work for Issey Miyake?Maurice miss: The name and work are evocative. I'm a fan of Japan where I lived almost a year, it is the universe that seduced me. I also had the impression that his approach and mine was similar. Furthermore, given the history of this limited edition, hatching, poetry, it was just perfect compared to what I was doing in my work.


 
You met him?No, I have not been so fortunate. But who knows, maybe I would have the opportunity during a trip, I'd be delighted.


 
What do you say?I would say thank you, regardless of the collaboration, thank you for his work, thank you to put the knowledge to make manual at the forefront of his creations and thank you for what it offers, what it offers, because it's something that is constantly in a very poetic approach, linked to nature; and everyone is not in these concerns so that's where I think I would want to talk about that with him.

 
You spoke of similarities, can you name one or two?Very simply, the work on the folding, color, and accumulation. But also this link people / nature. More I go into the project, the more I have the chance to learn about how to operate and work from home. And the longer it goes, the more I am pleasantly surprised, because the ways of doing and approaches are the same as mine, and that's dear to my heart.

 
What were the highlights of your collaboration?Everything was done gradually. At the beginning it was all about re-designed the bottle and packaging on a visual reworking but I had to stay in the background.
What stresses you?In the specification, this should initially be primarily a graphical execution work. Then after, they were given a visual redesign, but I really rein to reinterpret. So I was still very free in free in my interpretation, I used the elements I usually use, that hundreds or even thousands of paper elements that interact with each other, the accumulation, dispersion, etc.
Will you ever lose patience?No, I'm totally concentrated! I consider myself so lucky to be able to live my passion, and I take so much pleasure in doing what I do, whether it is happiness and lifelong honor. Live art, love and fresh water! (Laughter).

If you had to summarize your cooperation in a nutshell?I would say connivance, passion, pleasure, poetry and sharing.

 
Is what you would have wanted to propose some projects to Issey Miyake?I have lots of ideas! If, beyond this limited edition collaboration, I had the opportunity to go further, I must admit that having discovered his work on recycled and recyclable, I'd love to work on this type of project .

capitalemonde

your beauty deserves to be half of your personality.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Copyright @ 2013 fammes fashion.

Designed by | MyBloggerLab