
Acqua di Gio, or the story of a sagaSince its first creation, Acqua di Gio has always been an ode to nature, nature in its raw state particularly fond Giorgio Armani. In love with freedom, his first fragrance Acqua Di Gio for Men (1996) reveals an almost aquatic fragrance where the waves roll submit to sunlight. More wooded, but always sensual, Acqua Di Gio Essenza (2012) draws on the roots of the earth its intensity.
Acqua di Gio ProfumoFor this third album and success that is full, Acqua Di Gio Profumo symbolizes the meeting of the sea and the rock, filled with a fragrance of a mineral freshness where the incense is as pure as possible modernize freshness bergamot.
Interview with Alberto Morillas
Desiree Lamarzelle: Speaking of that fragrance, you say you love to forget. Should we forget everything for a perfumer to start from scratch every time?
Alberto Morillas: Yes, when we are in the everyday work we are often influenced into thinking that the last change is always the best. When I do the tests, I number them but I never want to know if it is the first or the last number. Forget allows to be much more self-critical vis-à-vis and maybe, selfishness, I like to find a smell that I could not feel because of these fears.
Alberto Morillas: To build this perfume so you completely forget the Aqua Di Gio?Absolutely. The forces of Aqua di Gio is that when you feel it, you feel good, it reminds the holidays, fun times. I wanted to keep the idea but reconstruct the whole story. I had in mind this contrast of the water, but also something of volcanic. That is why I can also head this idea of incense, to embody the image of lava. When I presented Aqua Di Gio to Mr. Armani, the idea was the contrast khaki and Mediterranean, so water, sand, sun.For the Essenza, it was the idea of white wood, to evoke the image of light on the water, flickering.For this, it is still different. Already there is a perfume, a fragrance for men. The challenge is to create a perfume that is not disgusting but recognizable. I researched the idea of shock and explosion. The fascination of the force of water and the waves hitting the rocks.
Alberto Morillas: You mean the erotic power of this new fragrance, why?These scents have erotic power, by the contrast of a salty skin, a golden skin in the sun ... it may have more hair, muscles and intensity!
Alberto Morillas: What still surprises you in a perfume?Especially the seductive power, either a female or male perfume. There are scents that intoxicate you attraction.
Alberto Morillas: When you make a perfume, you want to seduce first?Before I try this seduction, not exclusively male or female. I put myself in the place of a man or a woman and I seek the attraction that each seeks to create and drunk to seduce another. That's why I always say that the perfume has no gender or identity, but it is only fun.
Alberto Morillas: In this perfume, there is almost an imbalance rock and seawater?A perfect perfume is the total boredom, always find a break in the creation, something beyond. Here, the break may be found in this wooded feel, or also in the mineral side. Yes, this cold feeling, like when we enter a church. This contrast, when you find yourself between the wax candles, the mineral side, cold, incense. In all my perfume I seek this fluidity, this contrast found a patio with a sunbeam. When I was little, odor struck me. That of water and stone. This odor foam that clings to the stone. It always fascinated me.
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire